The Regional Development Agency (R.D.A.) Korce was established in April 1998 as an element of the Civil Society for helping, supporting and promoting:
• The SMEs' regional development.
• The capacity building of potential Civil Society leaders.
• The compilation and implementation of different projects and programs
• on economic, social and cultural development of the region.
• The encouragement of cross-border cooperation in establishing the Prespa/Ohrid Euroregion.
The R.D.A. is a non-profit organization. During the course of its work over the years, our agency has realized several objectives that support a sustainable economic development: organized trainings on different topics, business or economic studies and several successful surveys.
The R.D.A. is the co-author of some studies on national level, has assisted and helped business with credit applications, provided consultancy to different beneficiaries, individuals and organizations in the framework of its objectives. Also, during this period the agency has worked intensively to build human capacities to enable local business actors to serve society in each of its aspects.